British Gypsum Thistle Bonding Coat Plaster - 25kg
Couldn't load pickup availability
Thistle Bonding Coat is an undercoat plaster providing an ideal basecoat, preparing walls for skim finishing.
- Ideal for use on smooth, lower suction backgrounds such as concrete, plasterboard & tiling.
- New finer mix formula – easy to spread and smooth.
- Leaves a mechanical key for skimming - ideal for use with Thistle Multi-Finish.
- Designed for use on lower suction backgrounds – Universal under coat for most applications.
- This product does not contain any substances classified as PBT or vPvB.
- Avoid inhalation of dust. Frequent inhalation of dust over a long period of time increases the risk of developing lung diseases.
Health and safety:
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
An undercoat plaster ideal for smooth and low suction backgrounds, including medium density blocks, dense blocks, plasterboard, painted or tiled surfaces and more. The plaster comes with a finer mix, giving great workability and making it easier to apply.